<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Shen's Favorite Things: Fashionary

Monday, January 11, 2010

Shen's Favorite Things: Fashionary







I found out about the Fashionary from reading from of my favorite blogs, What I Wore and decided that it would be a small gift to myself though I have very little drawing skills. The Fashionary is a book of figure templates for fashion designers (or wanna-be's like me) to draw anatomically correct designs with the help of the lightly drawn templates included on the pages. The book also has pages of useful clothing measurements, pictures of various types of clothing; it even has the time periods of the Fashion Weeks in 'fashion cities' around the world! I could amuse myself for hours with this book. Visit Fashionary.org to order your own copy through Etsy. As with all of my purchases from Etsy, the Fashionary came in a reasonable amount of time and a personalized thank you post-it note was included for patronizing the seller.
Images: Fashionary

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home