<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Ruffles Galore

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ruffles Galore

Worn January 13, 2010, originally uploaded by ShenDove.

I love this skirt but don't really wear it that often. I decided that it was time to put it back in rotation when I chose my outfit this morning. Please excuse the wrinkles in my skirt as this photo was taken at the very end of the work day. I realized when I was loading this picture into flicker that my outfit consisted of ruffles on my top and skirt, that was not a purposeful decision, but I like the way it looks.

This shirt was a purchase over a year ago when I worked in Ann Taylor Loft, or 'The Loft' as they're calling it now. I loved working at a retail store part time, maybe I'll do it again when my schedule allows. The only 'unfun' part of the job was spending hours putting clothes back in their proper place at the end of my shift but I love putting outfits together and interacting with people around clothes.

Cardigan: H&M
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless
Stockings: American Apparel

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home